The Heritage Society
To recognize those who have invested in Niagara University and have realized the important legacy a planned gift creates, the university established The Heritage Society. Gifts may benefit particular colleges within the university, special purposes such as endowed scholarships or chairs, or for the general purposes of the university. There is no minimum gift level, and membership is permanent and complimentary.
Membership in The Heritage Society allows us to recognize you for the plans you have made and to inspire others with your generosity. Benefits of membership include invitations to special activities for members in appreciation of their generous support and if you wish, your name will be listed as a member of The Heritage Society in the President’s Annual Report. The most important benefit, of course, is the satisfaction of knowing that you have meaningfully contributed to the continued excellence of Niagara University and have made an impact on the lives of our students, which is immeasurable.
Joining The Heritage Society is very easy! Simply inform us in writing that you have included Niagara in your estate plans and provide us with one or more of the following pieces of documentation:
- A completed Bequest Intention Document
- A copy of the pertinent provisions in your will or trust
- A copy of the life insurance policy naming the University as beneficiary
- A letter from your attorney stating that you have included Niagara in your estate plans
- Or simply contact Leslie Wise in the Office of Planned Giving at 716.286.8590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your information will be kept confidential. When you inform Niagara University of your intent, it is also a good time to discuss any restrictions that you may want to place on your future gift.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.