Investing in the Future
YOUR COMMITMENT, YOUR LEGACY
By making the decision to include Niagara University in your will or trust, you make a meaningful gift to the university and can designate an area you are most committed to supporting. A designation through your will or trust is easier than you think and can be changed at any time during your lifetime.
When you make a planned gift intention, you join Niagara University’s legacy society—The Heritage Society. Benefits of joining The Heritage Society include:
- Lapel pin and certificate of recognition for joining The Heritage Society
- Recognition as a Heritage Society member in Niagara University's Annual Report and on a wall of honor
- Special recognition at selected events, including Alumni Weekend
- Invitations to The Heritage Society's Annual Appreciation Luncheon and select Niagara University sponsored events
- Invitations to select athletic events, guest speakers, and on-campus cultural events sponsored by the Castellani Art Museum and Niagara University Theatre
The most important benefit, of course, is the satisfaction of knowing that you have made a commitment to an enduring investment in the future of Niagara University and have made an impact on the lives of our students, which is immeasurable.
Contact the Office of Planned Giving