Gifts the University Can Use Today
To electronically transfer securities to Niagara University, please follow the steps listed:
- Contact your broker directing the transfer of a specific number of shares in a particular company.
- Provide you broker with the following delivery instructions:
MORGAN STANLEY DEAN WITTER
Contact: Lou Licata
6532 Quaker Street
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Toll Free: 888.727.4203
Local: 716.667.5008 or 716.667.5000
Account #: 571-053204-006
SOLOMON SMITH BARNEY
Contact: Julie Prinzi
360 Linden Oaks Drive, 3rd Floor
Rochester, NY 14625-9871
Account #: 370-40528-1-4-518
DTC #: 0418
Niagara University Federal Tax ID#: 16-0755807
- Contact us by mail, e-mail, or phone with information pertaining to the electronic transfer of the gift of securities. When you initiate a stock transfer, please let us know. This will prevent gifts from remaining unidentified and will help us follow up on gifts that could be lost in transit.
- In your letter or e-mail, let us know the name of the benefiting department or fund.
- If you need to make a transfer that is not electronic, please contact us for other delivery options.
- For university records the gift value is the mean of the high and low on the gift date.
- The university will send an acknowledgement as soon as possible.
- University’s contact information for transfer of securities:
Director of Institutional Advancement Services
Contact Information for the Office of Planned Giving
Office of Planned Giving
Marilyn Koren, firstname.lastname@example.org
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.